The final blog

 


Hello, my loyal listeners. I am back with lots of news to share. After giving my edits from personal feedback, the job is complete. I have gone back and fixed what my peers have told me to fix. I hate to admit it, but they were right. I did need to use those editing techniques because without them I would not have had an actual horror project. It now looks a lot cleaner, and I could not have had more helpful feedback. All the editing is done, and I now know how to edit a lot more. To think at the beginning of this class I barely knew how to do a lot. I did know a bit: do not get me wrong. Also, the details that really got into horror I just thought they used any normal shots to create suspense. It's really a wild experience knowing that many shots and types of angles are the reasons audiences feel some sort of way. I did the convention to the best of my ability. I guess you will hear more about my in-depth thoughts about the project when I my CCR. For now, I have completed the process and used the feedback I was given wisely. One problem I didn’t fix is that I only had limited sounds to make scary music so I do not know if that will be a problem hopefully it will not. I think the music I have chosen carries suspense enough. Anyways, thank you for the ride my loyal listeners until next time! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog