The Music Delima

 


Hello my loyal listeners. I am back at it to let you know the whole dilemma with the music. I'll be honest with you all, at first, I was thinking music really. I did not take a lot of thought to it. I know, I know don’t critique me anymore than I have myself. As you all know throughout my blogs, I have been talking about my music journey. Not my music journey my decision to make. At first, I had no idea. I was stuck and I can’t even lie. Then I started to research I cannot have any copy written pieces. That narrowed the search down thank goodness. Then I was left with the finalists. Song X made me feel uneasy immediately. I struggled to find something that could compete with it. I think I might ask for some input from friends or family members. I did not want my audience to be constantly nervous. I wanted something that could be both very unsettling but in a subtle way. Song Y does this very well, it is just stuck between Song Z. I feel like they both have remarkably similar effects. To be honest with you my loyal listeners, I am stumped. I think I might ask for some input from friends or family members. I know what you are thinking, if you are tied between the two why is there a third option. Well first great thought. But I still have this option if I want to change things up completely. If I do get input from family/friends and they think my two contenders are not the best choice, then I have Song X to show them. Plus, it could be more powerful in the completed opening scene to go with Song X. At the end of the day you all know I will make the right decision. Until next time my loyal listeners!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog